Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Upcoming review of Vince Camuto Ankle Pants

I am a huge fun of peg leg pants/cropped pants/slim leg pants/pencil pants/cigarette pants, whatever it's called.  I completely adore those styles is because I could wear them on a daily basis and don't feel overdressed at all. 

My workplace is business casual but everyone have different definition of "casual", and because of prior place I worked at I am always conscious about whether what I wear to too much or too little.  Even though I sit all day I still want to be comfy and pretty in my clothes.. at least my sense of "pretty"  lol.

Anyways, I came across this pair of Vince Camuto Ankle Pants last week from Nordstrom for $30!!! Ding Ding Ding in my head, OMG OMG OMG in my mind.  The package came last night, which I am planning on wearing it tomorrow for work and try it out for a day before writing my review.

What I can tell you now is that it's made of polyester with spandex, the touch is with quality and the color is courageous. Size 4 fits pretty well, unlike Banana Republic's size 4P....officially a 6P there.






Vince Camuto Ankle Pants Norstrom, similar here Forever 21 Cigarette Pants


No comments:

Post a Comment