Sunday, February 5, 2012

Review for Vince Camuto Ankle pants in Plum and Jason Wu

I bought this pair of Vince Camuto in size 4.  I've gained about 10lbs since gotten married last year... sigh....so excuse my huge a**.   Anyways, now I am watching for the same style in hot pink to go on sale!  ^_^

As for the Jason Wu for Target, I was pretty upset with the quality and styles.  A friend of mine woke me up early this morning told me she is on her way to Target for couple of things..... As a good friend, I had to get up and go check out few things for friends as well.  It was about 10am when I get to the closest Target, not much left in small sizes.... sigh...  I picked up this nude pink blouse without even try it on.  Let's say the shirt is just weird design... looks nice on tall & skinny model... def a return.






No comments:

Post a Comment